Help hundreds of thousands of women as our new Head of Engineering
Keleya is an international, app-based solution for young moms & moms to-be. Since our founding in summer 2017, we have been working with passion, agility and team spirit helping over 200,000 women.
Our Apple-featured, app provides pregnant women with the right fitness program and creative nutrition plans based on their wellbeing, situation and fitness indications.
Your responsibilities at Keleya:
- You will have end-to-end responsibility of our technology platform
- You will help develop and maintain our systems
- You will help determine new features and the product roadmap together with the product team and management y
- You will foster and grow an engineering environment that incorporates high quality, simple design and innovative technical solutions
- You will help build out the engineering team from 3 to 8 in 2020
- You will deliver complex infrastructure projects
- Build & mentor a cohesive team of amazing engineers in a fast-paced startup
- Rapidly scale the engineering team and help secure top engineering talent
- Treat problems as challenges not as dead ends.
As our Head of Engineering you must have:
- Knowledge of at least two scripting technologies (Node.JS , Ruby, Python) on an advanced level
- Test driven mindset (TDD, BDD and Ghost Inspector are your best friends)
- 8+ years of hands on experience with engineering & architecture (Azure/AWS and/or dedicated infrastructure) ideally delivering end-to-end solutions
- 4+ years experience with delivering isomorphic applications (preferably with a Node.JS based family of technologies)
- 6+ years experience with RDB’s (PostgreSQL preferable)
- 3+ years experience of people management (at least 3 people) – track record of mentorship
- Production experience with integration of 3rd party APIs to product (no SDK is not what we are searching for)
- Passion for building products that users will love to use
What you can expect:
- Flexible structures and flat hierarchies
- A sustainable, but successfully growing startup
- A lively, friendly and transparent working atmosphere
- A Urban Sports Club subscription to stay healthy
- Office in the center of Berlin-Mitte
- Employee Trainings such as specific Coaching, Yoga-classes, Teambuilding
- And much more….
More about Keleya:
At Keleya we work in a self–organized environment, where we are building up a set structure within the team, whilst every person has the power to make meaningful decisions within their domain. We drive change and learning and always aim to get better at what we do. We care about our distinctive company culture, about your personal development, direct communication and support each other where we can. We love entrepreneurial thinking and people who believe that strong teams are built based on honesty.
How to get started:
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Keleya, please apply to email@example.com with your CV and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications. Your contact person is Julien.