Head of Product / Product Lead (m/f/d)
Become our Product Guru and make our app better everyday!
Keleya is an app-based solution for young moms & moms to-be. We provide pregnant women with the right fitness program and creative nutrition plans based on their wellbeing, situation and fitness indications.
Since our founding in summer 2017, we have been working with passion, agility and team spirit to make parenthood an even greater experience.
Do you want to become a part of the Keleya family to help us write an even greater success story? We look forward to receiving your application.
Your responsibilities at Keleya:
- You identify and create the vision how the product will evolve over a period of time
- You are responsible for the development and the economic success of our platform
- Together with your colleagues you design, prioritize and organize new features and requirements from idea to publication
- You work closely and goal-oriented with our IT and design department to ensure short development cycles
- You continuously improve and optimize workflows and communication. Adding to this, you coordinate your own projects and represent them in a transparent and understandable way
- You are responsible for the requirement-engineering, the determination, definition and analysis of user cases as well as the buildup and fostering of the product backlog
- Work closely with other key stakeholders in the organization and communicate the state of the product at any given time.
- You continuously improve and optimize the workflow as well as the internal and external communication, whilst managing expectations (negotiating appropriately – right people and right time, where necessary) to ensure a common understanding of where, when and how the business user stories can be prioritized optimally.
- Consistently demonstrates regular, dependable attendance & punctuality and show strong work-ethics in a leadership role
Some things we consider critical to being our CPO/ Product Lead:
- You have 3-5 yrs+ experience as CPO / Lead Product Manager (optimally in a startup / for an app business)
- You are an exceptionally strong leader who is able to create and foster an environment that attracts top talent
- You speak German and English fluently
- You are a well-structured thinker and result-oriented worker with outstanding analytical skills as well as a hands-on mentality
- You possess great communication and teamwork skills and burn for our product and our vision
What you can expect:
- Flexible structures and flat hierarchies
- A sustainably, but successfully growing startup
- A lively and transparent working atmosphere
- Location in the center of Berlin
- Employee Trainings such as specific Coaching, Yoga-classes, Teambuilding
- And much more….
More about Keleya:
At Keleya we work in a self–organized environment, where we are building up a set structure within the team, whilst every person has the power to make meaningful decisions within their domain. We drive change and learning and always aim to get better at what we do. We care about our distinctive company culture, about your personal development, direct communication and support each other where we can. We love entrepreneurial thinking and people who believe that strong teams are built based on honesty.
How to get started:
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Keleya, please apply to email@example.com with your CV and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications. Your contact person is Joe-Ann.