Help hundreds of thousands of women as part of our Engineering Team
Keleya is an international, app-based solution for young moms & moms-to-be. Since our founding in summer 2017, we have been working with passion, agility and team spirit helping over 200,000 women.
Our Apple-featured app provides pregnant women with the right fitness program and creative nutrition plans based on their wellbeing, situation and fitness indications.
Do you want to become a part of the Keleya family and help us scale our platform across the world? We look forward to receiving your application!
Your responsibilities at Keleya:
- You will develop new features and bring the application to new environments or ecosystems.
- You will take part in shaping the engineering environment and team that incorporates high quality, simple design and innovative technical solutions.
- You will be part of a cohesive team of amazing engineers in a fast-paced startup.
Some things we consider critical to being our Senior Full Stack Developer:
- As our Senior Full Stack Developer you need to know:
- Node JS / Typescript (RESTful, asynchronous programming, Promises, ES6)
- React JS / Typescript (CMS)
- Sequelize (Postgres)
- Amazon AWS (EC2, ECS, S3, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, …)
- A plus would be if you’re also familiar with::
- React Native
- Shell Script
- TDD and BDD
- Chai and Mocha
- Create software code, unit tests and assist with encoding, testing, debugging, and documentation
- Build reusable code and libraries
- Large project refactoring experience
- Solid knowledge of data handling and working with API’s
- Good testing methodology / basic knowledge of Jest API’s or similar
- A good workflow for tracking and monitoring app releases and their health
What you can expect:
- Flexible structures and flat hierarchies
- A sustainable, but successfully growing startup
- A lively and transparent working atmosphere
- M Subscription Urban Sports Club
- Office in the heart of Berlin
- Employee Trainings such as specific Coaching, Yoga-classes, Teambuilding
- And much more….
More about Keleya:
At Keleya we work in a self–organized environment, where we are building up a set structure within the team, whilst every person has the power to make meaningful decisions within their domain. We drive change and learning and always aim to get better at what we do. We care about our distinctive company culture, about your personal development, direct communication and support each other where we can. We love entrepreneurial thinking and people who believe that strong teams are built based on honesty.
How to get started:
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Keleya, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications. Your contact person is Julien.