Help hundreds of thousands of women as part of our Engineering Team
Keleya is the digital health platform for young and expectant parents. Since our founding in summer 2017, we have been working with great passion and team spirit to offer parents-to be the best possible support in all areas relating to pregnancy, childbirth and the time after birth. We are proud to have supported over 250,000 parents so far. In order to support even more women during their pregnancy, we have strong and numerous cooperation partners such as the majority of Germany’s leading health insurance companies and the German Midwives Association by our side.
We need you to support more women on this exciting path!
Your responsibilities at Keleya:
● You will develop new features and bring the application to new environments or
● You will take part in shaping the engineering environment and team that
incorporates high quality, simple design and innovative technical solutions.
● You will be part of a cohesive team of amazing engineers in a fast-paced startup.
Some things we consider critical to being our Senior Full Stack Developer:
● As our Senior Full Stack Developer you need to know:
o Node JS / Typescript (RESTful, asynchronous programming, Promises, ES6)
o React JS / Typescript (CMS)
o Sequelize (Postgres)
o Amazon AWS (EC2, ECS, S3, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, …)
● A plus would be if you’re also familiar with:
o React Native
o Shell Script
o TDD and BDD
o Chai and Mocha
● Create software code, unit tests and assist with encoding, testing, debugging and
● Build reusable code and libraries
● Large project refactoring experience
● Solid knowledge of data handling and working with API’s
● Good testing methodology / basic knowledge of Jest API’s or similar
● A good workflow for tracking and monitoring app releases and their health
What you can expect:
● Flexible structures and flat hierarchies
● A lively, friendly and transparent working atmosphere
● An Urban Sports Club subscription to stay healthy
● Employee Trainings such as Coaching and a weekly educational hour
● Amazing team events
● Daily Yoga-classes
● Monthly feedback sessions to support your career path & self-development
● And much more…
How to get started:
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Keleya, please apply to with your CV, your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. Your contact person is Julien . We’re looking forward to receiving your application!